On 03/08/2017, City Small Causes Court Hyderabad announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Intermediate for the position of Examiner.
City Small Causes Court Hyderabad Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to City Small Causes Court Hyderabad before 13/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.15,460 – 47,330/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||13/08/2017|
Educational Qualifications: • The candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the State Board Of Intermediate Education or its equivalent Examination.
Linguistic Qualifications: NO candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the posts of EXAMINER in the Unit of Chief Judge, City Small Causes Court, Hyderabad. if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu and working knowledge of Urdu. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge Of any one Of the said languages according to the needs Of the District may selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.
Age Limit: The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tibes and Backward Class-A (Women) candidates, and 10 years in respect Of physically handicapped candidates and for Ex-Servicemen as per of the A.P.State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996. The Physically handicapped candidates must produce disability certificate issued by the Medical Board showing the percentage of disability for claiming the age relaxation The age relaxation of maximum age limit is S years in Qspect of Scheduled Castes as per Rule of the A,P.State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
- A written Test ot the standard consistent with the minimum general educational qualification prescribed will be conducted on O.M.R. basis (Technology) of matters on General English, General Knowledge, Judiciary, General Science and General Math’s. nae successful candidates will have to appear for an oral interview to be intimated later.
- Written Examination which is objective in form shall carry BO marks and oral interview shall carry 20 marks. Written test: Only such candidates who secure 35%marks for B.C.Candidates and marks for SC Category will be treated as qualified in the written test.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written test will be short listed to the level Of 1:10 in order of merit/resetvation for oral interview. The Chief Judge. City Small Causes Court Hyderabad is the ultimate authority to take decision on any aspect with regard to recruitment and it will be final.
- No shall be eligible Ior appointment to the service by direct recruitment, unless, he satisfies the following conditions. That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily Defects or infirmities rendering unfit for set-vice. 4) That his/her chdracter and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for service.
How To Apply?
- The application shall be in the prescritrd proforma and to by Post,’Registered PostfCourier. The notification number and post applied shall mentioned the cover. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY. Application addressed to: THE CHIEF JUDGE: CITY SMALL CAUSES COURT. CITY CIVIL COURT PREMISES, DEVAN DEVIDI, HYDERABAD -500 002. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 13/08/2017 -UPTO 05:00 PM.
- Candidates seeking appointment should send their applications in the prescribed proforma only: to be addressed to •The Chief Judge, City Small Causes Court, Hyderabad, City Civil Court premises, Dewandevid, Hyderabad- 500 002′ by Registered Post,’Courier Service along with a Demand Draft for Rs.20(V- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) in favour of Chief Judge.
- City small Causes Court. Hyderabad towards examination fee, drawn on State Bank of Hyderabad, City Civil Court Branch. Hyderabad only. The candidates are instructed to mention the paniculars of DD in the relevant column of the application. Further, the name of the candidate shall be noted on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. Itie examination fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, even in the event Of application received after due date or gets rejected due to any reason. Exemption fee: Tile candidates belonging to SC are Exempted from payment of fee.
Address For The Job: THE CHIEF JUDGE: CITY SMALL CAUSES COURT. CITY CIVIL COURT PREMISES, DEVAN DEVIDI, HYDERABAD -500 002.
Last Date to Apply: 13/08/2017