On 18/07/2017, CIFA announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, BFSc for the position of Technical Assistant .
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, BFSC|
|Salary||Rs 15,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 -40 Years|
Project Name and Duration: DBT project entitled “Valueaddition by generating stable lines of ornamental transgenic freshwater-fishes”
Duration: 4 th June, 2020 or till the completion of project, whichever is earlier
Emoluments: Rs.15,000/- per month (fixed)
Essential: B.Sc(Hons) in Zoology/Botany/Physiology/ Biochemistry/Molecular Biology or B.Tech.(Biotechnology) or B.F.Sc
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA norms or decision .
- The Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR), Kausaylaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha will be conducting a walk-in-interview at ICAR-CIFA on 17.08.2017 at 10.30 A. M. for engagement of 01(one) no. of Technical Assistant purely on contractual basis to work under the DBT project entitled “Value-addition by generating stable lines of ornamental transgenic freshwater-fishes”. The Place of work is at ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar.
- Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Walk-In Address: The Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR), Kausaylaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT No- 11/2017
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW