On 18/07/2017, CIFA announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow .
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/8/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA on 16/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 -40 Years|
Project Name and Duration: DST project entitled “Deciphering gene structure and mechanism of Plzf gene expression in spermatogonial stem cell of rohu carp, Labeo rohita Duration: 15/03/2018 or till the completion of project, whichever is earlier
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month+ HRA for 1st and 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA for 3rd year
Essential: M.Sc. Degree (Post Graduate) in any branch of Life Science from a recognize university with NET, GATE, BET, etc. qualification (CSIRUGC/ICMR/DST/DB T-BET/ICAR examination) or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET, GATE etc. qualified (CSIR ICMR/DST/DBT/ ICAR examination) or Post Graduate Degree in Profession Course with two years of research experience for SRF. In the absence of two year of research experiences, the selection candidate with be recruitment as JRF.
Age Limit (as on date of Interview): Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of Interview. Relaxable of age to the SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates will be as per rules.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA norms or decision .
- The Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR), Kausaylaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha will be conducting a walk-in-interview at ICAR-CIFA on 16.08.2017 at 10.30 A. M.
- Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Walk-In Address: ICAR- CIFA,Kausalyaganga,Bhubaneswar-751002
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT No- 11/2017
Walk-In Date: 16/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW