On 05/08/2017, CIFA announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate for the position of Field Assistant.
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Field Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 14/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA on 14/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 22,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Fisheries Science/ Zoology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry with minimum one year of experience N.B. Experience in research laboratory or aquaculture field with proof is mandatory
Age Limit : 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of walk-in-interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC candidates as per rule)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 14/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFA norms or decision .
- Interested candidates should bring their Bio-Data (5 Copies), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate. The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification. The selected candidate may also be required to work in rural areas and travel extensively, as per requirement of the work. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. No interim enquiries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position. The above engagements are purely temporary and will stand terminated automatically after completion of period indicated in the selection offer, or otherwise intimated subsequently subject to willingness of the candidate. The candidate will not have any right for absorption in ICAR-CIFA/ICAR. The selected candidate may have to join immediately. The Director, ICAR-CIFA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process. The decision of Director will be final and binding in all respects. For further details please visit to ICAR-CIFA. website: http://www.cifa.in.
Walk-In Address: ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16 /2017
Walk-In Date: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW