On 08/08/2017, CIC Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB, LLM for the position of Legal Consultant .
Central Information Commission New Delhi CIC Delhi Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Information Commission New Delhi CIC Delhi before 10/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Legal Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 60,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10/09/2017|
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on the closing date Of the Advertisement Notice.
Fees: The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated amount of fee as under:-
Rs. 40,000/- per month for fresh graduate and having experience of less than one year.
Rs. 50,000/- per month for those having experience of I year to less than 3 years.
Rs. 60,000/- per month for candidate having experience of 3 years or Any other increase in fees will be considered by the Commission subject to satisfactory performance of such person and after completion of one year of the engagement.
Qualification: Law Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable:- Qualified in All India Bar Examination; Research aptitude; Professional writing skills; Research publications in reputed journals on law and governance and experience in conducting research projects. Post graduates in Law. Experience in judicial or legal work in various Courts, Government or regulatory authority, tribunals, Commissions or any Other similar forum. Working knowledge of MS Office, Computer handling & Internet browsing.
- The selection of candidate will be made as per order/guidelines on the subject. The candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in Law degree examination from a recognized University, and experience in the requisite field. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, if so desired by the Selection Committee. The candidates will be interviewed by a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose, whose decision will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Intimation shall be sent only to the selected candidates.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with two recent passport size photographs as per Annexure-I along with self attested photocopies of all the educational certificates in a sealed cover super-scribed “Selection for the post of Legal Consultant in CIC” addressed to Shri Sushil Kumar, Deputy Secretary (Admn), Central Information Commission, Room No. 301, 2nd Floor, ‘B’ Wing, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066. The application should reach within days from the date of publication Of advertisement in the newspaper. Application which is not made in the format as per Annexure-I, incomplete and not received in time will be summarily rejected.
Address For The Job: Room No. 301, 2nd Floor, ‘B’ Wing, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
Advt Number: File No.: 5/1/2012/Admn/CIC/V01-111
Online applications must be submitted latest by 10/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW