On 09/08/2017, CIARI Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Central Island Agricultural Research Institute CIARI proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Port Blair|
|Age Limit||21 – 35 Years|
Name of the Project : All India Coordinated Research Project on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance
Qualification : M.Sc Microbiology/ M.Sc Biotechnology . Working experience in any research organization and experience in ELISA No. of Post : 01
Emoluments : Rs. 15,000/- per months
Age : 21 to 35 years
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 16/08/2017, 10.30 AM at Central Island Agricultural Research Institute, Garacharma, Port Blair
Walk-In Address: Central Island Agricultural Research Institute, Garacharma, Port Blair
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW