On 17/08/2017, Chennai Port Trust announced job notification to hire candidates who completed CA for the position of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer.
Chennai Port Trust jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Chennai Port Trust before 30/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Chief Accounts Officer|
|Salary||Rs.24900 – 50500/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/09/2017|
Qualification: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India Experience: Nine years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking
Age limit: Age limit for deputation is not prescribed, but maximum age limit for an appointment made on deputation does not exceed 56 years on the closing date of application.
- By deputation/Absorption
How To Apply?
- It is requested that the proposal to fill up the above post may be circulated among the eligible officers. Names of the eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the Employment Notification for the post of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer together with their applications, in the proforma enclosed, along with the following documents may be furnished to the undersigned on or before 30.09.2017It is requested that the proposal to fill up the above post may be circulated among the eligible officers. Names of the eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the Employment Notification for the post of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer together with their applications, in the proforma enclosed, along with the following documents may be furnished to the undersigned on or before 30.09.2017
- Copies of ACRs for the last 5 years, duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Head of Department on each page of the ACR of the applicant for the last five years [upto March 2017]. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, then a certificate to that effect may be attached.
- Attested copies of all the certificates in proof of educational qualification, qualifying service/experience in the respective feeder post & pay scale wise.
- No Objection Certificate from the respective Port Trust.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, the application if selected.
- In view of the above, interested candidates may furnish their applications with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualification and Experience etc., as detailed in the proforma enclosed, with copies of certificates duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their organization to reach “ The Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer”, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001, on or before
- The above information is available in Port’s website www.chennaiport.gov.in
Address For The Job: Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001
Reference Number: No. Estt(R)2/ Dy.C.A.O./2017/F
Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW