On 04/08/2017, Chandigarh State Aids Control Society announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.Sc for the position of ICTC Counsellor, ICTC Laboratory Technician .
Chandigarh State Aids Control Society Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Chandigarh State Aids Control Society before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: ICTC Counsellor
Qualification: Diploma, B.Sc
Age limit: 60 years
|Should be a graduate degree holder in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology / Human Development OR diploma in Nursing with minimum 3 years of experience in HIV/AIDS. In case of those recruited from community of people infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS, graduates from any field or diploma in Nursing may be considered, if they have minimum of 1 year of experience in HIV/AIDS. It is desirable that Counsellor holds postgraduate degree in Psychology (MA/MSc) or Social Work|
|Post: ICTC Laboratory Technician
Age limit: 60 years
|Should hold at minimum a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from State Government-approved institution. However, the services of the existing LTs who do not hold DMLT may continue if they have done Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology and have over 5 years of experience working in ICTC.|
- Selection will be made through a written exam and interview.
How To Apply?
- The desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their bio-data on or before 23.08.2017 to the Project Director, Chandigarh State AIDS Control Society, Chandigarh at the address mentioned above alongwith self attested photocopies of certificate/testimonials and one recent passport size photograph duly self attested.
- The candidates, whose OBC category is listed in Centre list as well as U.T. list, will be considered eligible for the said post.
- The candidates must mention the name of the post and category on the top of their bio-data.
- Preference will be given to local candidates having knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi. Original certificates/testimonial will be checked at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the written test/interview. Number of post may be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
- The incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected and the applications received through e-mail shall not be entertained.
- HIV+ve individuals are also encouraged to apply
Address For The Job: Project Director, Chandigarh State AIDS Control Society, Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017