On 04/08/2017, Chandigarh Administration announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Director.
Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Chandigarh Administration before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Educational Qualification: At least Graduate in any stream
Experience: A person having minimum experience of 15 years in the field of Dance, Music and Theatre OR Professional Experience of managing a reputed Theatre /Auditorium
Pay: Rs.30,000/- P.M. (Consolidated) + conveyance allowance — Rs. 1,500/- and Mobile Allowance — Rs.500/- P.M.
Period of Contract: One year (extendable upto a maximum period of 3 years subject to Good performance)
- That the appointment is purely on temporary basis for a period of one year from the date Of joining which can be terminated at any point Of time by either side i.e. appointee or the appointing authority assigning any reason, whatsoever by giving one months
- That he/she Will be paid consolidated emoluments Of Rs.30,00/- P.M. apart from conveyance allowance of Rs.l ,500/- and telephone allowance of Rs.500/- per month. The consolidated emoluments so fixed, will remain in force during the period of contract. He/ She shall not be paid anything, in any form, over and above the consolidated enthronements;
- One day Casual Leave per month will be admissible with the approval of Head of Department. NO Other leave Of any kind Will be admissible. However, in special circumstances, leave without pay will be granted solely on the discretion of the Head of the Department. The office timings are from 9.00 A.M. till the completion of the show on the show days and from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on Other days
How To Apply?
- The Applications addressed to Director Culture Affairs, Chandigarh Administration along with Certificates and supporting documents regarding age, qualifications and experience must reach the o/o Director Culture Affairs, U.T. Secretariat Building, Ground Floor, Sector — 9, Chandigarh on or before 28.8.2017 by 5.00 P.M. positively. The Advertisement, terms and conditions of appointment and application proforma can be downloaded from the website of the Department i.e. www.chdpr.gov.in. For more details, contact at Telephone NO. 0172-2740025.
- That he / she will take full load of work prescribed in the duties. In addition, he / she will be required to discharge the additional duties as and when assigned by the higher authorities;
- That the appointing authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required No extra / additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignments;
- That he/she Will be on the Whole time appointment and shall not accept any Other appointment assignment paid or otherwise / private practice of any kind during the period of contract;
- That this contract appointment will not count as service and will not bestow upon any claim or right for regular appointment against any post in the Society;
- That he/she will have to confirm to the Rules, Regulations and the discipline in the Institute and those imposed by the authorities on all the employees from time to time;
- All disputes, if any, shall be decided by the Sole Arbitrator by Secretary Cultural Affairs, Chandigarh Administration and his I her decision shall be binding upon him/her;
- The other terms and conditions of appointment will be governed by the relevant rules
Address For The Job: Director Culture Affairs, U.T. Secretariat Building, Ground Floor, Sector — 9, Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017