On 15/02/2017, Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) plans to recruit M.Sc Candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/02/2017.
Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) before 23/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 12,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore|
|Reference No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC 05/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: First class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with good academic records|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated.|
|Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 23.02.2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Ajam Yakub Shekh, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 23.02.2017. Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com|
|Last Date: 23/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mysore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/02/2017