On 15/10/2016, Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 18/12/2016.
Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR) before 18/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Professor Centre of Biomedical Resrarch SGPGIMS Campus, Raebareli Road Lucknow – 226014, India|
|Reference No||Not M entioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic specialization, if any) with NET-LS/GATE qualified. Preference will be given to the candidates having experiences (academic and/or industrial) in organic synthesis.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Selected candidate will receive fellowship according to the SERB rules (a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000).|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: NIL|
|Procedure: Interested eligible persons may send their application (cover letter, CV) to the Principal Investigator (Professor Saumen Hajra) through email to email@example.com on or before 18th December, 2016. Sponsorer SERB, Govt. of India Last Date December 18, 2016|
|Last Date: 18/12/2016|
|Location of Job: KHARAGPUR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Centre of Bio Medical Research (CBMR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/12/2016