On 11/08/2017, Central Warehousing Corporation announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, MBA for the position of Managing Director.
Central Warehousing Corporation jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Warehousing Corporation before 20/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Qualification||MBA/PGDM, Any Graduation|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000-1,25,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/10/2017|
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised University/institution. Applicants holding Technical/MBA qualification will have an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organisation of repute. Experience in Warehousing/Stroage infrastructure and logistics services in trade and agriculture/food sector will have added advantage.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 80000-125000
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Company and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India/Share holders. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Company, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
Internal: Minimum – 45 , Maximum – 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Others : Minimum – 45 , Maximum – 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Central Warehousing Corporation norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 20/10/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All applicants should send their applications as per the format. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Evidence of working at Board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary(PESB), Room No.-523, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No.-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Last Date to Apply: 20/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW