On 31/07/2017, Central University of Gujarat announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Central University of Gujarat recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central University of Gujarat before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Project title: “Sustainable hydrogen production using Sulfate-reducing bacteria as new hydrogenase rich microorganisms”
Project Duration: 3 Years
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences/Life Science/Microbiology/ M.Tech Environmental Engineering with minimum of 55% marks or 50% in case of SC/ST/PWD. Preference will be given to UGC-CSIR NET/GATE/SLET qualified or with at least two years of work experience in the relevant area is must
- Only sort-listed candidates will be intimated by email and called for the interview
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates meeting above requirements may submit application indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, Mob. No., essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, Published Papers etc. in relevant area along with signature, date.
- Last Date for sending application: August 17, 2017
- The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year.
- Appointment may be extended depending on the satisfactory work performance as assessed by the project head or till the validity of the project, or whichever is earliest.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. No other allowances are payable.
Address For The Job: Dr. Rajesh Singh School of Environment and Sustainable Development Central University of Gujarat Sector 30, Gandhinagar- 382030
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017