On 02/08/2017, Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, 12th, Diploma, 10th, 12th for the position of Radiographer, Lab Suprintendent, Multiple Vacancy.
Central Railway Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Radiographer, Lab Suprintendent, Multiple Vacancy post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Railway on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Radiographer
Salary: Rs.12190/- per month
Qualification: 10th, 12th
|Qualification : Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject to the fulfillment of the underlying condition. 1) The course has been done from an Institution which is recognized by a University or the Technical Board of Government / State Govt /Central Govt Authority 2)The duration of the course is at least one year 3) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis. 4) At the end of the course there should be a system of examination which has been successfully passed by the candidates.|
|Post Name: Lab Suprintendent
Salary: Rs. 20570/- per month
Qualification: 12th, Diploma
|Qualification : 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology / Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognised institute. OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/ Medical Lab Technology (X-Ray & Imaging) (2 yrs course) OR B.Sc. in Radiation Technology(part III)/Medical echnology(XRay) / Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & imaging)/ Medical Technology(Radiology & imaging) shall be preferred .|
|Post Name: Lab Technician/Assistant
Salary: Rs.10970/- per month
|Qualification : B.Sc. with BioChemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized Institutions”.|
- The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
- Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for fillingup the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. Candidates must bring the following original documents alongwith one attested copy of the documents.
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Walk-In Address: Central Railway Auditorium Auditorium Auditorium, Parcel Building, Parcel Building, Between Platform No Between Platform No Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M 1.00 P.M
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017