On 02/08/2017, Central Railway announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, 12TH for the position of Pharmacist, Health Inspector.
Central Railway jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Pharmacist, Health Inspector post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M 1.00 P.M . Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Railway on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs 12,190 /- Per Month|
|Age Limit||20-35 Years|
No of Vacancy: SC-01,ST-01
Qualification: 10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council(proof to be attached)
Salary: Rs 12,190 /- Per Month
|Vacancy Name||Health Inspector|
|Salary||Rs 20,570 /- Per Month|
|Age Limit||18-33 Years|
No of Vacancy: SC-01,OBC-01
Qualification: B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
Salary: Rs 20,570 /- Per Month
Age: 18-33 Years
- The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules
- Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for fillingup the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis.
- Candidates must bring the following original documents alongwith one attested copy of the documents
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Walk-In Address: RECRUITMENT SECTION Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M 1.00 P.M
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017