On 21/11/2016, Central Railway (CR) announced recruitment notification to recruit Sports Quota. Through this recruitment notification, Central Railway (CR) plans to recruit 12TH, Any Graduate candidates for the post of Sports Quota. Central Railway (CR) is planning to recruit 21 candidates for the post of Sports Quota. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/12/2016.
Central Railway (CR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Railway (CR) before 06/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Railway (CR)|
|Vacancy Name||Sports Quota|
|Education Requirement||12TH, Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||21 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 5,200 to 20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Central Railway (CR), Mumbai|
|Reference No||Employment Notice No. RRC/CR/AA-2/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Sports Quota Post:
Candidates can Get the Sports Quota Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sports Quota|
|Total Vacancy: 21 Posts|
|Education required: Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University. Minimum HSC/Intermediate/Equivalent from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/India or any other recognized Board.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2800/2400/-)|
|Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2017. Candidates born between 01/01/1992 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) should only apply. Candidates born on or before 31/12/1991 are not eligible. Similarly, candidates born on or after 02/01/1999 are also not eligible. (No relaxation in lower or upper age limit for any Community of candidate)|
|Application Fee For The Job: For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-Para (ii) below – Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only), For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ExServicemen/Persons with Disability/ Women/Minorities* and Economic Backward Class** – Rs. 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Selection Trials. Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply shall not be refunded.|
|Procedure: Opening Date and Time for online Application 22/11/2016 at 11.00 Hrs. Closing Date and Time of Applications 06/12/2016 at 17.00 Hrs.|
|Last Date: 06/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Railway (CR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 22/11/2016 to 06/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016