On 24/11/2016, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) announced recruitment notification to recruit Librarian. Through this recruitment notification, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) plans to recruit Any Graduate, PG Diploma candidates for the post of Librarian. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Librarian. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/12/2016.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) before 23/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, PG-Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 5,200 to 20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Librarian Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Librarian|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Graduate in Library Science (or) Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science with Typing/PC Operation and minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Should be conversant with classification systems like DDC or UDC Knowledge of Library Software like NewGenlib or Koha Knowledge of Digital Library Software like Greenstone or DSpace Must have the zeal to learn the latest technologies and apply the same to the existing activities of the library Conversant with usage of computers Should independently handle the entire library activities of an institute|
|Pay Scale: Pay Band: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs.2000/- (Pay under revision)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by Speed Post to “The Sr. Officer(Admn./HR), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai -600032” within 30 days from the date of release of advertisement. The Candidate should mention “Application for the post of _______________________” in bold letters on top of the envelope.|
|Last Date: 23/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Librarian Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link belowCompnay Name Recruitment 2017 – 02 Vacancy – Post name – 20,200 Salary – Qualification
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/12/2016