On 17/11/2016, Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) announced recruitment notification for Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) planning to recruit Medical Officer post who have completed MBBS. Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 21/12/2016.
Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) proposes to Conduct Interview for Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/12/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) on 21/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 34,150/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||21/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Central Institute for Research on Goats,Mathura|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:The candidate should be having minimum MBBS degree from an Institute as recognized by/registered with the Medical Council of India or with any other Competent Authority or in possession of valid registration certificate issued by any of the State Medical Council in India. No other certificate will be accepted.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 34,150/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Central Institute for Research on Goats,Mathura|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Medical Officer ” on 21/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Central Institute for Research on Goats,Mathura“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 21/12/2016
VENUE: Central Institute for Research on Goats,Mathura