On 04/08/2017, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, MBA for the position of Advisor.
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Electricity Regulatory Commission before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.1,50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Qualification: Bachelor in Engineering with MBA / PGDBM in Finance / Energy Management from reputed institution/University
Experience: At least 10 years working experience on power sector issues in power exchanges/ power trading companies/ regulatory commissions/ discoms/consultancy organizations/academic institutions
Consolidated Salary: Rs 1,50,000/- Per month excluding GST, if any
- Excellent written and communication skills. Person who has published papers / articles on power markets in reputed journals/ magazines will be given preference
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategise plan and execute studies on market behavior analysis, market surveillance, risk management etc.
- Adept in working on computers including MS Office.
Age Limits: Below 50 years (as on the date of publication of advertisement).
Scope of work for the Individual Consultant:
- Measures for promoting competition, efficiency and economy in activities being regulated by CERC
- Market Design of long, medium, short term markets, physical and financial power markets, introduction of new market / products (capacity markets, ancillary markets, real time markets, over the counter/exchange based products), Issues on open access in transmission.
- Compliance Monitoring –Power Market Regulations, Trading Licensee Regulations, Trading Margin Regulations, and Orders (related to Trading Licensees, Power Exchanges, and short term power market
- Market Oversight / Surveillance and Risk Management
- Due diligence of requests for new trading licensees.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interaction with the Selection Committee.
How To Apply?
- Applications are to be submitted in prescribed format only. Otherwise, the applications which are not in prescribed format are liable to be rejected. Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected without any communication. The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms and conditions laid down in this tender notice will be cancelled. The decision of the Consultancy Evaluation Committee regarding eligibility of the candidate shall be final.
- Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications, in the prescribed format to the Assistant Chief (Admin), CERC, First Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001 by 4 th September 2017 up to 5.00 P.M.
General terms and conditions:-
- Normal working hours would be 9.30 A.M to 6.00 P.M (05 days week) including half an hour lunch break. The officials may be called on Saturdays, Sundays and other gazetted holidays, and directed to work beyond normal working hours in case of exigencies.
- There will be a provision of 15 days leave in a calendar year (in addition to the gazetted holidays applicable in CERC office) subject to prior sanction.
Address For The Job: Assistant Chief (Admin), CERC, First Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Advt No: No. 2/2(10)/2017/Estt/CERC
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW