On 17/11/2016, Central Council of Indian Medicine announced recruitment notification to recruit Registrar Cum Secretary. Through this recruitment notification, Central Council of Indian Medicine plans to recruit Degree/Diploma candidates for the post of Registrar Cum Secretary. Central Council of Indian Medicine is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Registrar Cum Secretary. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/1/2017.
Central Council of Indian Medicine proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Council of Indian Medicine before 2/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Council of Indian Medicine|
|Vacancy Name||Registrar Cum Secretary|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree/Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||2/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central Council of Indian Medicine,Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Registrar Cum Secretary Post:
Candidates can Get the Registrar Cum Secretary Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Registrar Cum Secretary|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Degree or Diploma of not less than four years duration having regular training in Ayurved/Siddha/ Unani Medicine from a recognised University/Statutory Faculty /Board/Council equivalent & included in Second Schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. Post Graduate degree in Ayurved/Siddha/Unani, recognised by the Notification of Govt. of India/CCIM.|
|Desirable: Degree in Science or Art of a recognized University/Institution. Original contribution to the development of Indian System of Medicine.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: 45 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: 500 Rupees|
|Procedure:Application Form may be obtained from the office of the CCIM in any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM or from website www.ccimindia.org. Duly filled application with self attested copies of relevant documents should be reached to the Secretary Incharge, Central Council of Indian Medicine, 61-65 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi by 02nd January, 2017. Application received after the last date shall not be entertained in any case. Central Council of Indian Medicine reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.|
|Last Date: 2/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Council of Indian Medicine norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Registrar Cum Secretary Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 2/1/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 2/1/2017