On 17/11/2016, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) announced recruitment notification for Statistical Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) planning to recruit Statistical Assistant post who have completed MA, PG Diploma, M.Sc . Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Statistical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 3/12/2016.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) proposes to Conduct Interview for Statistical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 3/12/2016 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) on 3/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Vacancy Name||Statistical Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.A, PG-Diploma, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 20,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||3/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences ,Thrissur|
Eligibility & Details:
Statistical Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Statistical Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Statistical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Post Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics /Applied Statistics or Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Mathematics (with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level as well as one or two papers at PG level ) from a recognized University with 55 % of the marks or its equivalent grad of B in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record. Sound knowledge of computer applications|
|Desirable:Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) or equivalent|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences ,Thrissur|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 3/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Statistical Assistant ” on 3/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences ,Thrissur“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 3/12/2016
VENUE: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences ,Thrissur
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016