Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute CEERI Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute CEERI before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
Qualification: ME/M.Tech, Ph.D
Age Limit: 32 years
|M.E./M.Tech. (Electronics & Control / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Advanced Electronic Systems / Power Electronics / VLSI / IC Design / Microelectronics / Semiconductor
Electronics / Advanced Semiconductor Electronics / CS / CSE / Advanced
Electronic Systems / Embedded Systems / Communication Systems / Signal
Processing) OR Ph. D. (Sc./Engg.) submitted.Ph. D. (Engg.) submitted
|Post: Senior Scientist
Qualification: BA, B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA
Salary: Rs. 89832/-
Age Limit: 37 years
|BA with B.E./B.Tech. and 03 years experience OR MBA with M.Sc. and 03 years experience OR Ph.D. (Mgmt.)|
|Post: Principal Scientist
Qualification: Ph. D
Salary: Rs. 135090/-
Age Limit: 45 years
|Ph. D. (Sc./Engg.) with 03 years experience|
- The details of short-listed candidates to be called for an interview, date of interview, change of date, selection result, cancellation of one or all posts, corrigendum/addendum to the advertisement, an extension of the last date for receipt of applications will be notified on CSIR-CEERI website. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the website www.ceeri.res.in for latest updates
How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format (application and synopsis) downloaded from CSIR-CEERI website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side only as per the format available on the website www.ceeri.res.in .
- Applications complete in all respects enclosing attested copies of all certificates, marks sheet of all semesters/years/aggregate, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste/community/PwD, recent passport size colour photograph signed along with non–refundable application fee of ₹100/- (SC/ST/PwD/Women/CSIR employees/Abroad Candidates are exempt from payment of application fee) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of “Director, CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute” payable at the State Bank of India, Pilani Branch should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________________ (Post Code )” by post to Controller of Administration, CSIR- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani-333031 (Rajasthan) so as to reach on or before the last d The last date given above will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas as well .
- The following details must be filled up on the back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code Applied for .
- In the case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institu
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit a separate application form along with all required documents for each post indicating the Code Number of the post(s) with separate Demand Draft(s) for each application .
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded on any count nor shall it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of CSIR/Government/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment offer. Also, vigilance clearance should be recorded. However, an advance copy of the application must be received before the closing d Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-CEERI at the earliest. ‘No Objection Certificate’ must be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates should specifically note that applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, not supported by copies of certificates, without application fee, etc.) will be summarily rejected. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Furnishing of false, incorrect and wrong information will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without a photograph, applicable testimonials and application fee, unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Address For The Job: Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Last Date to Apply: 11/09/2017