On 28/07/2017, CCRH announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Statistical Assistant.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy CCRH jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy CCRH before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of post||Statistical Assistant|
|No. of post||01 (One)|
|Qualification and experience||Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Science in Statistics/Bio-statistics from a recognized University/Institution;
Desirable: Previous experience of medical statistical work.
|Age||Not more than 62 years as on the last date for receipt of applications.|
|Emoluments (per month)||Rs.30,000/- per month (consolidated).|
|Period of engagement||Initially upto 30.6.2018.|
|Place of posting||Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65 Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi.|
- Only the short-listed candidates will be invited for Interview. The date, time and venue of the interview will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail.
How To Apply?
- The last date for receipt of application is 28th August 2017
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may submit application in the prescribed format (Annex-II) along with self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs, caste certificates. The application may be sent to Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 by the prescribed closing date. The candidates should mention “Application for the post of Statistical Assistant” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Nature of Duties and Responsibilities of statistical Assistant:
- Provide input as required at all meetings. discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial level activities.
- Responsible for suggesting an experimental design selection, sample size calculation and analysis of clinical trials.
- Data verification, compilation, Analysis and interpretation of the clinical research data as when required by R&D.
- preparing and assisting in the Result parl of the clinical trial tar publishing the data in the manuscript.
- Attend meetings and resolving doubts, queries and issues related to the compiled statistical data.
Address For The Job: Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW