On 14/08/2017, CCRH announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MD for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy CCRH Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 26/08/2017 from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy CCRH on 26/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||MD in Homoeopathy|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Shimla|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Educational Qualification: 1. M.D. in Homeopalhy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University included in the 2nd Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH Or State Register of Homoeopathy.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview.
Emoulments: Rs. 25000;- HRA per month
Period of engagement: Initially up to 30.06.2018 which is likely to be extended.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 26/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Further details regarding educational qualification. place of posting. venue of interview etc. are available at Council’s website www.eerhindiu.nic.in. Research Institute for Homoeopathy, C- 12. Lane- l , Sector- 1 , Below B.C.S.. New Shimla – 171009 (H.P.).
- Preference will be given to AYUSHNET qualified candidates. The candidates will be engaged against ditiérent programmes of the Council and duties will he assigned. including field duties. accordingly. Council will also plepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy(ies) arise during the validity of the panel. The selections he the Institutes/Units as indicated in the Once posted.
- The candidate will not normally be transferred, advertisemenw However. the reserves the right 10 transfer candidates in any other or (‘ouncil The eligibility of the candidates will he determined as on the date of interview
Walk-In Address: Research Institute for Homoeopathy, C- 12. Lane- l , Sector- 1 , Below B.C.S.. New Shimla – 171009 (H.P.).
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M
Reference No: Advt. No. 23/2017
Walk-In Date: 26/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW