On 01/02/2017, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) plans to recruit BAMS, MS/MD candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||BAMS , MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 28,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) , Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: BAMS|
|Desirable: MD/MS (AY). Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees: 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested Candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear for written test /interview at the above m entioned address, date and time along with the originals for verification. Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and selfattested photocopies o f the certificates on or before 20th February 2017 by 9.30 A.M|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Kanpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017