On 11/08/2017, CCRAS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Office Assistant.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences CCRAS Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Office Assistant Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences CCRAS on 23/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 20,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||65 Years|
Qualification: Rtd. State/Central Govt. Staff with experience in dealing Accounts and Administration along with the basic knowledge in computer, excel& net working.
Tenure of service: 6 months
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences CCRAS norms or decision .
- Interview on 23.8.2017 at 10.30 a..m. Registration Time::9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear for the Interview on the -above mentioned address, at the scheduled date and time in the Chamber of the Assistant Director-in-Charge. Applicants should bring their bio-data in the prescribed format, two passport size recent photographs and attested photocopies of the certificates along with originals for verification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months with effect from the date of his/her joining which can be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time without notice and assigning any reason thereof.
- No leave is admissible other than Casual Leave.
- He/She will abide by the rules of discipline and other office procedure as applicable to the employees of the Council.
Walk-In Address: REGIONAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR LIFE STYLE RELATED DISORDERS Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 012, Kerala
Walk-In Time.: 10.30 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW