On 06/02/2017, Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed B.Sc. Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 20/02/2017.
Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/02/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) on 20/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 10,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||20/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa|
|Reference||F.No.4(108)/2015/AICRP on Palms/Estt|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture/Forest ry/Agriculture or Master’s degree in Botany/Life Sciences/Biotechno logy/Microbiology|
|Desirable: Experience in field work, data recording of palms.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 10,000/- per month + HRA|
|Age Limit: 35 years for men 40 years for women (relaxable as per rules)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 20/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 20/02/2017
VENUE: ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa