On 15/02/2017, Canara Bank announced recruitment notification to recruit Clerical/Officer Cadre . Through this recruitment notification, Canara Bank plans to recruit 12th,Degree,Graduate candidates for the post of Clerical/Officer Cadre . Canara Bank is planning to recruit 20 candidates for the post of Clerical/Officer Cadre . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017.
Canara Bank proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Canara Bank before 10/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Canara Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Clerical/Officer Cadre|
|Education Requirement||12TH,Any Bachelors Degree,Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||20 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 11,765 – 31,540/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Canara Bank, Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Clerical/Officer Cadre Post:
Candidates can Get the Clerical/Officer Cadre Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Clerical/Officer Cadre|
|Total Vacancy: 20 Posts|
|Education required:All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 11,765 – 31,540/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.canarabank.com. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 10-03-2017. Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank, Personal Management Section Human Resource Wing, 112 JC Road, Banglore 560002.|
|Last Date: 10/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Canara Bank norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Clerical/Officer Cadre Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/3/2017