On 03/08/2017, Calicut University Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Guest Lecturers.
Calicut University Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Lecturers post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 30/08/2017 at 10: 30 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Calicut University on 30/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturers|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,800/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
Essential qualifications: Good academic Record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject of this University or an Indian/Foreign University recognised as equivalent thereto as specified in the hand book issued by A I U from time to time. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similiar test accredited by UGC like SLET. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clause and to this clause, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimun eligiblity condition of NET/SLET for appointment of Guest Lecturers on contract basis.
The Guest Lecturers with minimum qualification prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor shall be eligible for a consolidated remuneration of ₹ 30800/-per month. Guest Lecturers without minimum qualifications, but with 55% marks at Masters Degree are eligible for a consolidated remuneration of ₹ 15000/- per month.
Age limit as on 01/01/2017 : Below 40 years (Upper age limit prescribed will be relaxed in the case of OBC, SC/ST and Physically Challenged persons by 3 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively) subject to the relevant provisions of KS & SSR
- Walk-in interview will be held on 30/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Calicut University norms or decision .
- Appointment on contract basis shall be from the period up to the end of the academic year.
- Appointment on contract basis made in this academic shall not be extended to the next academic year. Re-engagement will not be considered after the completion of the term of the appointment.
- Candidates should produce Original Certificates to prove age, qualifications and Community (LC/AI) at the time of the interview
- Candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from other Universities should produce Equivalency Certificate at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey to attend the interview,
Walk-In Address: Administrative Block, University of Calicut
Walk-In Time: 10: 30 AM
Walk-In Date: 30/08/2017