On 01/09/2017, Calcutta University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed ME/ M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Calcutta University jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 14/09/2017 at 11.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Calcutta University on 14/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualification: The minimum qualification for the post of Senior Research Fellow is M.Tech degree in Radio Physics & Electronics or equivalent or M.Tech /ME degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETC) or equivalent with at least 60% marks. Candidate must possess a good knowledge of Microwave Photonics and Optical Communication system. Previous research experience in the relevant field of microwave photonics is desirable.
Salary: Remuneration will be as per the sanction of the funding agency and the norms of the host institute. Tentative remuneration for Senior Research Fellow is Rs 28, 000/- pm + 30% HRA (consolidated). The tenure of the fellowship is nearly one year but likely to be continued till the end of the project period of three years.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years as on the date of interview, relaxable upto 5 years for Woman/SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates
- Walk-in interview will be held on 14/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Calcutta University norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear in the walk in interview on 14th September 2017 at 11:30 AM in the room of the Secretary, Faculty Council for PG studies in Science, Technology and Agriculture, Calcutta University, 92 APC Road, Kolkata-700009 for the above mentioned post for a joint Indo- Italian project funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India. The title of the project is “Photonics-based advanced environment monitoring system for an enhanced PREVENTION of landslide and structural failure risks – PREVENTION” and the principal investigator of the project is Prof. Abhirup Das Barman in the department of Radio Physics and Electronics.
- Candidates willing to appear for the interview must bring (i) all originals of the testimonials, (ii) Two sets of complete applications furnishing biodata with passport photo pasted on a plain paper, enclosing attested copies of testimonials. No TA/DA is permissible for the interview. It may be noted that valid emails must be given in their application for any further communications with them.
Walk-In Address: Prof. Abhirup Das Barman, Dept of Radiophysics & Electronics, University of Calcutta, 92 A.P. C. Road, Kolkata 700009.
Walk-In Time: 11.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 14/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW