On 16/02/2017, Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) plans to recruit CA/CS/ICWA candidates for the post of Project Officer. Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/3/2017.
Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) before 8/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 26,500/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||8/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Centre For Development of Advance Computing ,Thiruvananthapuram|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: CCA / CS / ICWA/CMA or Two years full time MBA in Finance Management OR M.Com with minimum 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification work experience in routine accounting functions especially in Purchase / Sales Accounting, Accounts finalization & Audit, Taxation and Statutory compliances, Budgeting & MIS in a reputed Organisation employing a minimum 100 regular staff. Good working knowledge in Computer applications & Tally Software|
|Desirable: Experience in Government / Autonomous / PSUs will be an added advantage.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 26,500/-per month|
|Age Limit: 30 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Candidates can apply by downloading prescribed application form which will be available till 01.03.2017 at official website of C-DAC in career section. After filling the application form as per the enclosed format, send the same latest by March 08, 2017|
|Last Date: 8/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Thiruvananthapuram|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Centre For Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 8/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 8/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 8/3/2017