On 09/08/2017, BRAU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, Ph.D for the position of Professors.
Dr B R Ambedkar University BRAU jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Dr B R Ambedkar University BRAU before 29/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||29/8/2017|
- Arts – Law – UR -01, Social Work -UR -01
- Science -UR -01, Bio-Technology -UR -01, Mathematics -UR -01, Organic Chemistry -UR -01
Scale of Pay: Rs. 37400 – 67000 plus AGP Rs.10000/- (as per UGC 6th Pay Commission)
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers
- A minimum of Ten years of teaching experience in university/college and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching/learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in “University Grants Commission (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education (4th Amendment), Regulations, 2016.” OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the concerned field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- For Organic Chemistry with specialization in M.Sc. Organic Chemistry and with Ph.D. work and publications must be relevant to Organic Chemistry and proof in the form of publications in Organic Chemistry
- Teaching, Research, and / or Professional experience in a reputed organization. b). Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books and / or technical reports.
- Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG / Research Students or supervising R & D projects in industry.
- Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities.
- Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D consultancy and related activities.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Dr B R Ambedkar University BRAU norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Filled in applications in all respects should be sent to the Registrar, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam – 532 410, Etcherla, Andhra Pradesh, India, by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach the University office on or before 29.08.2017 by 5:00 P.M., together with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) towards Registration Fee drawn not earlier than 01.08.2017 in favour of “The Registrar, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam,” payable at Andhra Bank, Etcherla Branch (IFSC Code: ANDB0000128) Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University Campus, Srikakulam
- The application may be super scribed on the cover as “Application for the Post of Professor in the Department of ____________________.
- The application in any way received in an incomplete or received after the prescribed date will be liable for rejection and no further correspondence thereon will be entertained.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Separate Application should be submitted for each post, with required Fee.
- Canvassing in any shape or form will be construed as an absolute disqualification.
- Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date for submission of online application complete in all respects, that is, 29.08.2017.
- The format (FORM OF PARTICULARS) attached to the application is to be filled in by the Applicant and 10 (TEN) Xerox copies of the same should be enclosed to the application.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO issued on or after 01.07.2016.
- Medical Certificate issued by a competent authority in case of candidates of PH/VH category
- Attested copies of Educational Qualifications
- Attested copy of NET / SET / SLET qualification
- Attested copy of the Ph.D. certificate issued by the degree-awarding University to the effect that the Ph.D. degree awarded to
the candidate is in accordance with the minimum standards and procedures as per UGC Regulations, 2009.
- Proof of previous Teaching & Administrative experience
- No Objection Certificate, if the applicant is an employee and if the application is not forwarded through the employer
Testimonials, if any
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- towards Registration fee.
- TEN copies of duly filled in “Form of Particulars”
- List of Research Publications and reprints of the publication.
Address For The Job: Registrar, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam – 532 410, Etcherla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reference Number: No. BRAU/T.Rectt-2017
Uploading and submission of application commences from 09-08-2017
Last date for payment of Registration Fee and Demand Draft drawn 29-08-2017
Last date for receiving the printed application (in 10 copies form of particulars) along with all the necessary documents is: 29-08-2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW