On 29/07/2017, BPUT announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, MCA, BE/ B.Tech for the position of Technician.
Biju Patnaik University of Technology BPUT recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Biju Patnaik University of Technology BPUT before 19/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Diploma, MCA, B.E/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.9,300/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/08/2017|
Qualification: (a) 2nd Division in MCA (minimum 55% marks) from any recognized University / Institutions with 2yrs Experience or 1st Division in Diploma (Comp. Sc or IT) from any recognized University / institutions with 4 yrs Experience or 1st Division in B.Tech/B.E (Comp. Sc or IT) from any recognized University / institutions with 1 year Experience.
Preference : Working experience in any University / Educational institution / Government organization
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology BPUT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The last date of receipt of application at BPUT, BPUT Campus, Chhend, Rourkela-769015 is 19.08.2017. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered. The applicant must mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope containing the application. Minimum eligibility does not ensure that a candidate will be called for interview and be selected for any post; the decision of the authority is final.
- Each application completely filled in by the candidate containing (i) two recent passport size colour photographs, (ii) one A/c payee DD for Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates) in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela, (iii) Photocopy of all certificates/documents/testimonials in support of the information provided in the application should be sent to “Registrar, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Chhend, Rourkela-769015” by SPEED POST so as to reach on or before 19.08.2017. Incomplete applications may be summarily rejected. The applications would be accepted only by Speed Post; No Hand Delivery is acceptable.
- The Odisha Group- ‘C’ and Group-‘D’ Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 vide G.A Department Notification No. GAD-SC-RULES-0009-2013/32010/Gen, dated 12.11.2013 and the provisions made there under shall apply mutatis and mutandis in respect of above position. The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 32 years as on the closing date of application as indicated in the advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ Woman/SEBC candidate and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates. For candidates presently serving in BPUT, the age relaxation will be as per decisions of the Board of Management. The selection would be based on written test/ Trade test followed by personal interview. In-service candidate from the Government institutions /Universities would have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employers at the time of interview.
Address For The Job: BPUT, BPUT Campus, Chhend, Rourkela-769015
Last Date to Apply: 19/08/2017