On 11/02/2017, Bose Institute announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Bose Institute plans to recruit Ph.D candidates for the post of Research Associate. Bose Institute is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017.
Bose Institute proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bose Institute before 23/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 28,000-36,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Bose Institute, Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:: Ph.D. in a relevant field of Biology / Chemistry|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: i) Chemical Biology: Experience in working in the interface between biology and chemistry ii) Cancer Biology: Experience in working in Cancer Biology / Cancer stem cell Biology iii) Computational Biology: Experience in Unix, computer programming and use of molecular simulation / Bioinformatics packages with interpretation of data iv) Structural Biology: Experience in working in X-ray crystallography, Cryo-electron microscopy or spectroscopy focussed on structural biology|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 28,000-36,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. and the position (with specialization) clearly marked on a sealed envelope, containing the application along with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards along with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-sheets, reprints of publications and a one page summary of thesis, addressed to Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VIIM, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 on or before February 23, 2017. Candidates should also bring original marksheets, certificates, testimonials, thesis and papers etc. at the time of Interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the Interview|
|Last Date: 23/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Bose Institute norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Associate Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/2/2017