On 11/08/2017, Bose Institute announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Bose Institute jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bose Institute before 25/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||25/8/2017|
Project Entitled: “Regulation of the mycobacterial stress response by the two-component system SenX3-RegX3 in Mycobacterium tuberculosis”
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. / M.Tech. degree in Life Sciences with NET** qualification.
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. plus admissible HRA except CSIR-UGC NET-LS. Rs. 12,000/- p.m. plus admissible HRA for CSIR-UGC NET-LS
Age : Below 28 years as on the day on which the application is made. (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rules)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Bose Institute norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID, Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials, addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12 C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054 on or before August 25, 2017.
Address For The Job: Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12 C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054
ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/19/2017-1
Last Date to Apply: 25/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW