On 29/07/2017, Bombay High Court announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Members.
Bombay High Court recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bombay High Court before 29/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Members (Out of which, 14 for Women Members
and remaining 10 for Men or Women Members)
|Last Date To Apply||29/08/2017|
Eligibility Criteria : shall be a citizen of India and domiciled in the State of Maharashtra; shall not be less than 35 years of age; shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, however, candidate holding law degree may given preference; shall be a person of ability, integrity, standing and having adequate knowledge and experience of at least 10 years in dealing with problems relating to law, economics, commerce, accountancy, industry, public affairs or administration. However, candidates having experience of quasi-judicial matters may be given preference; must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi so as to enable him to speak, read, write and translate from Marathi to English and vice versa. Such knowledge must be certified as per matriculation or SSC certificate or certificate of Judicial Magistrate. vi) shall have knowledge of computer and ability to work on computer. Such Knowledge must be certified by any Recognized Institutes. And other qualifications mentioned in Recruitment Rules-2011.
Application fee for the below posts: For General Category Candidates Rs 500/- For Backward Class Candidate Rs. 250/- (By Online Mode only:- i.e. Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ATM Card)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Bombay High Court norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- The candidates are requested to keep above documents ready before making ONLINE APPLICATION. The candidate shall apply through ONLINE MODE ONLY. The detail instructions are given in PDF format. The candidates are requested to go through the detail PDF instructions. Candidates have to log on the website https://apply.registernow.in/MCF/2017 or can click on the link https://apply.registernow.in/MCF/2017 .
- The candidates who are previously worked or currently working on the Post of President of District Forum, and seeks further reappointment shall also apply through online mode only. However such reappointment shall not exceed one term. No representation will be entertained regarding reappointment. The Candidates who are seeking such reappointment, need not undergo the written examination, however they have to appear before Selection Committee for Viva-voce.
- Date of Advertisement 31.07.2017
- Date of opening link for applying above post. 31.07.2017
- Date of link opening for online payment 31.07.2017
- Due date for online application 29.08.2017
- Due date for payment of fees 29.08.2017
- Due date for closing of above link for re submission i.e. after payment 29.08.2017
Address For The Job: Bombay High Court, Mumbai.
Last Date to Apply: 29/08/2017