On 04/02/2017, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Fellow/Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Tech candidates for the post of Research Fellow/Assistant. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Fellow/Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) before 27/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow/Assistant|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) , Hyderabad|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Fellow/Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Fellow/Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Fellow/Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MTech (VLSI/Embedded Systems/Computer Science) or BTech (ECE/CSE) with valid GATE score. BTech (ECE/CSE) candidates with good inclination towards relevant research with 2 years of research experience may also be considered.|
|Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate with experience (theoretical / experimental) in one (or more) relevant areas, such as Embedded Systems, System-on-Chip, Network-onChip, FPGA implementations and very good proficiency in C/C++/Java and Verilog|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Please apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) to the Principal Investigator Dr. Soumya J ([email protected]/[email protected]) by 27 February 2017. Please mention “Application for SERB Research fellow” in the subject of the mail. For more information, please visit – http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Hyderabad/soumyaj/Profile|
|Last Date: 27/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Fellow/Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/02/2017