On 12/08/2017, BITS Pilani announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 28,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Title of the project: Metal-Oxide and Nanocomposite Based Low-Power Non-volatile Switching
Duration of the project: 3 Years
Fellowship amount: [As per BRNS norms, Rs. 25,000 pm for first 2 years and Rs. 28,000 for the last 3rd year]
Eligibility requirements: M.Tech (in ECE or VLSI or Microelectronics or Nanotechnology or Materials Science or Solid State Electronics/Technology) or equivalent. Prior experience on simulation/fabrication of semiconductor electronic devices or thin films or synthesis of semiconducting materials or oxides electronics is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates with the above mentioned qualification can send the applications on a plain paper giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, research experience and published research papers if any, by 04.09.2017 (last date), to the Principal Investigator Dr. Souvik Kundu via email: email@example.com or by post to Dr. Souvik Kundu, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078. Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus in the Second week of September, 2017 and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Selected candidate may be permitted to register for Ph.D programme of BITS, Pilani, subjected to the fulfillment of the requirements
Address For The Job: Dr. Souvik Kundu, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW