On 09/08/2017, BITS Pilani announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Title of the project: Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of HDAC3 Selective Inhibitors as Long Term Memory Enhancers
Duration of the project: 3 years
Eligibility requirements: M. Pharm in Medicinal/pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.SC in organic Chemistry; GPAT/NET/GATE qualification preferable. Candidates with hands on experience in multi-step organic synthesis will be given preference.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates with the above mentioned qualification can send the applications on a plain paper giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, research experience and published research papers if any, by 20.08.2017 (last date), to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Balaram Ghosh via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Dr. Balaram Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078.
- Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus in the last week of August, 2017 and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Selected candidate may be permitted to register for Ph.D programme of BITS, Pilani, subject to the fulfillment of the requirements.
Address For The Job: Dr. Balaram Ghosh via email: email@example.com or by post Dr. Balaram Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078.
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW