On 10/08/2017, BITS Pilani announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Stipend: Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA (as per DST norms)
Duration: 3 years
Title of the project : Efficacy of Appropriately Tailored Biopolymer and Carbonaceous Adsorbents for the Separation and Recovery of Europium”.
- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc) in Chemistry/Biochemistry preferably with NET (LS) / GATE qualification or B.Tech (Biotechnology with GATE/NET) /M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- Students with the above qualification without NET/GATE, but who have cleared Joint Admission Test (JAM) may also apply.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani BITS Pilani norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates can send the applications giving detailed information about educational qualifications, research experience and published research papers if any, by 25th August 2017 to the Principal Investigator, Prof. N. Rajesh via email: email@example.com or by post to Prof. N. Rajesh, Department of Chemistry, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078. Suitably qualified candidates would be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus in the last week of August/first week of September 2017 and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Selected candidate may be permitted to register for Ph.D. program of BITS, Pilani, subject to the fulfillment of the requirements.
Address For The Job: Prof. N. Rajesh, Department of Chemistry, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, R.R. District, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500078
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW