On 26/07/2017, BIT Mesra announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed ME/M.Tech, Ph.D, M.Pharma for the position of Research Associate I.
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra BIT Mesra recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology Mesra BIT Mesra before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate I|
|Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech, M.Pharma|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
Eligibility: Ph.D in Physics, Biotechnology, Biomedical Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication Engineering and related disciplines OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.E. / M.Tech./M.Pharma in Physics, Biotechnology, Biomedical Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication Engineering and related disciplines with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable: Experience in MATLAB/ LabVIEW is desirable. Experience in Optics and optical components handling is desirable. Candidates with valid GATE score or NET qualification will get preference.
Fellowship/month: Rs 36,000/- + applicable HRA as per ICMR and BIT, Mesra rule.
Tenure: 3 years (extendable annually till completion of the project, subjected to satisfactory performance).
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Birla Institute of Technology Mesra BIT Mesra norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application along with recent Curriculum Vitae including educational qualifications (with percentage of marks or CGPA in each degree) and research/working experience/interests, contact information (phone number and email ID) and a passport size photograph to the PI of the project Dr. Raju Poddar through e-mail ([email protected]) latest by August 15, 2017. The subject of the email should be: Application in the post of RA by <name of the applicant>
Other relevant information:
- Short listed candidates will be intimated through e-mail only (probable date of walk-in-interview: 23rd August 2017). No separate interview call letters will be dispatched.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- The appointment under this project is to be treated as temporary for three years subject to availability of the fund and will be governed by the rules / conditions of the sanctioned project.
- Short listed are advised to be present on the date of interview with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of recent coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- Successful candidate can enroll for Ph.D program of the institute after qualifying the entrance test for the same.
Address For The Job: Department of Bio-Engineering, BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
Last Date to Apply: 15/08/2017