On 02/08/2017, BIT Mesra announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar.
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra BIT Mesra Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology Mesra BIT Mesra before 06/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: Deputy Registrar
Qualification: Masters Degree
Salary: Rs. 79084 – 121852/- per month
|Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade of ‘B’in the UGC 7 point scale alongwith – A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent position OR 9 Years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000 and above with experience in educational administration Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education|
|Post: Assistant Registrar
Qualification: Masters Degree
Salary: Rs. 55507/- per month
|Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale alongwith a good academic record.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Birla Institute of Technology Mesra BIT Mesra norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Complete filled in application with payment details of application fee of Rs. 1500/- (General)/ Rs. 750/- (SC/ST/PHs) with enclosures to be sent by speed/registered post to reach The Registrar, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi by 6th September 2017
- Candidates who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions should route their applications through proper channel with ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respect as on last date for receipt of applications i.e. 6th September 2017.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate applications. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format only for this recruitment.
- Application form on prescribed format must be accompanied with photograph, self attested copies of certificates, marks sheets, experience.
- Any corrigendum/ addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only at our Institute web site www.bitmesra.ac.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit BIT MESRA web site regularly.
- The filled-in downloaded application form along with enclosures and demand draft must be sent in a sealed envelope by speed/registered post to The Registrar, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, Jharkhand so as to reach on or before the last date for submission of application i.e. 6th September 2017. Please superscribe the envelope with the post applied for and advertisement number.
Check-list of documents to be submitted along with the application:
- Filled-in downloaded application form in the prescribed format
- Latest Passport size colour photograph
- Attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards
- Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials
- Attested copies of caste certificates for (SC/ST), certificates for persons with disabilities (PD) for PH candidate issued by the competent authorities, certificate of experience for Govt. employees
- Original demand draft (separate demand drafts to be attached along with the application form for candidates desirous of applying more than one post)
Address For The Job: The Registrar, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply: 06/09/2017