On 15/10/2016, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) plans to recruit B.TECH, M.TECH, M.SC candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 9/12/2016.
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) before 9/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000-28,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||9/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,MESRA RANCHI–835215 (JHARKHAND)|
|Reference No||ADVERTISEMENT NO:BIT/DRS/2016-17/SAC-MOM-AO|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Tech (Remote Sensing/ BE (Geoin formatics) with CGPA7.0orabove/) / M.Sc. or M.Sc. Tech (Geo informatics / Earth Science / Physics /Maths /Space Science) with 60% or above marks in qualifying degree. BE/M.Sc. candidates Should be NET or GATE qualified.|
|Desirable: Prior working experience in Remote Sensing & GIS preferably with working knowledge of ENVI and MATLAB software.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 25,000-28,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Last date Receipt of Application 9/12/2016|
|Last Date: 9/12/2016|
|Location of Job: MESRA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 9/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 9/12/2016