On 27/01/2017, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) plans to recruit M.Tech,B.Tech candidates for the post of Research Fellow. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) before 27/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||27/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Soumya J, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Tech,B.Tech|
|Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate with experience (theoretical / experimental) in one (or more) relevant areas, such as Embedded Systems, System-on-Chip, Network-onChip, FPGA implementations and very good proficiency in C/C++/Java and Verilog|
|Experience: 2 years|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITSPilani, Hyderabad Campus in the 3rd week of March 2017 (tentative) and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Selected candidate may be permitted to register for Ph.D programme of BITS, Pilani, subject to the fulfillment of the requirements|
|Last Date: 27/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/2/2017