On 01/08/2017, Bihar Police announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10th,12th for the position of Constable.
Bihar Police recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bihar Police before 30/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2017|
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years for General (Unreserved) Male & Female, 27 years for BC/ EBC Male, 28 years for BC/ EBC Female, 30 years for SC/ ST Male & Female candidates as on 01-06-2017. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 or Intermediate. Refer the notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- for BC/ EBC/ General (Unreserved) Candidates and Rs. 112/- for SC/ ST Candidates through online.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test & medical exam.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 31-07-2017 to 30-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Click on “Advt No. 01/2017: Online Application for the post of Constable in Bihar Police”
- Read all instructions & Fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Address For The Job: CENTRAL SELECTION BOARD OF CONSTABLES, Shri Sai Tara Complex, I.A.S. Colony, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 801 503 (Bihar).
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2017