On 05/08/2017, BIADA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Stenographer.
Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority BIADA Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority BIADA before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.26,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/08/2017|
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, The candidates must have knowledge Of Stenography in English/Hindi_ The minimum speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi With typing speed at the rate Of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. Computer proficiency shall be necessary qualification. A certificate in Stenography issued by an Institute recognized by Central State Government is essential.
Salary: Rs.26,000/- Per Month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority BIADA norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last Date Receipt of Application – 23/08/2017.
Address For The Job: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority First Floor, Udyog Bhawan, East Gandhi Maidan, Patna — 800004
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW