On 11/08/2017, Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS, MD, DNB, DM, M.Ch for the position of Senior Resident.
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre on 21/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD, DNB , DM, M.Ch|
|Age Limit||33 Years|
- Anaesthesia (04)- UR- 02 , SC -01, OBC -01
- Medicine Group (including Pulmonary Medicine) (01) -UR- 01
- Radiology (02 )- UR- 02
- Surgery Group (01) – ST -01
Eligibility Criteria :
- MBBS with Postgraduate Degree i.e. MS/MD/DNB/DM/M.Ch (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty.
- ‘In case of non receipt of sufficient applications for the post of SR in any department in such cases age limit will be relaxed for 05 years for all categories.
Candidates with Diploma, will only be considered if PG Degree candidates are not available
Registration : Candidate must have/or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree/ PG Diploma with MCI/ M.P. State Medical Council.
Pay Scale : Pay as per pay Matrix (Level 11) under CCS (Revised pay) Rules 2016 and Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC) as on 21/08/2017. Age Relaxation of 10 yrs. for Persons with Disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
Tenure : The tenure of Senior Resident is for Three Years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc / regular basis in any Govt. of India / State Government hospital. Under no circumstances, the total period of Senior Residency shall exceed three years, at the time of joining. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre norms or decision .
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the date of walk-in-interview on 21/08/2017.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. Only applications in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro-forma attached herewith will be considered.
- The candidate should ensure that they should be present at 09:00 a.m. positively.
- Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents duly self attested by the candidate
- The candidates must submit the copy of the following documents (selfattested) along with application form. They should bring the original certificates at the time of interview.
- Certificate in support of age (10th class passing certificate)
- Degree certificate of MBBS
- Degree of MD/MS/DNB or Diploma certificate
- Degree of DM/M.Ch
- Registration Certificate with MCI / State Medical Council (M.P.)
- MBBS Passing Certificate and mark sheets.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Undergraduate/Post Graduate attempt Certificate
- Proof of Publication/presenting paper in conference
- Caste/community/disability certificate where applicable.
- OBC certificate only as per Annexure II with required validity as mentioned at para 4(b) above.
- Experience certificate (if any) (xiii) No objection certificate (if any)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- The candidates, who are employed in Central / State Government should submit a ‘No Objection’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case, they do not furnish the same for some reasons or other, their candidature will not be considered
- Inter hospital / Inter Institutional transfer shall not be permitted
- All original documents of qualification, experience along with proof of date of Birth will have to be brought by the candidate at the time of walk in interview
Fees: Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for un-reserved & OBC candidates (non refundable), issued after the date of advertisement, drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal. SC/ST candidates and Persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.
- Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”.
- JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE : In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Bhopal.
- Application Form can be downloaded which is attached as Annexure I.
Walk-In Time: 11.00 AM
Reporting Time : 09 :00 a.m
Reference No: Adv. No.58/2017
Walk-In Date: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW