On 21/07/2017, Bharathidasan University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Controller of Examinations.
Bharathidasan University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bharathidasan University before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Controller of Examinations|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.37,400 to 67,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Qualification: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC 7 point scale, and At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor or with 8 years of service as Associate Professor or its equivalent along with experience in educational administration Or Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. Or 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Age limit: Applicant should have aged between 50 – 55 years as on the last date of receipt of filled-in application by the University.
Desirable Qualification : Ph.D., Good academic record, Administrative experience.
- The appointment of the Controller of Examinations is for a period of three years in the first instance and renewable for another term of three years subject to the date of superannuation being 58 years.
How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to forward their applications in eight copies in the prescribed format accompanied by evidence of age and professional experience, copies of degree certificates and other academic distinctions evidence of present position and salary drawn and copies of recent testimonials from atleast two persons and names of two referees. Each of the eight copies of the applications must contain copies of all enclosures.
- Candidates must also furnish with their application a crossed Demand Draft (dated not earlier than 20-07-2017) to the value of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates) as Registration fee, drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024” payable at Tiruchirappalli-24. The Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications from candidates who are employed will be considered only if, they are forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies may, however, be sent directly but the candidate will be considered only if consent/No Objection Certificate of the employer is furnished at the time of interview
- The last date for receipt of filled-in application is 18-08-2017 by 5.45 p.m.
- Completed applications should be addressed to the Office of the Vice-Chancellor , Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 and should be superscribed on the left hand top corner of the envelope as “Application for the Post of Controller of Examinations” and be sent by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due”.
Address For The Job: Office of the Vice-Chancellor , Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017