On 10/08/2017, Bharathidasan University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant.
Bharathidasan University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bharathidasan University before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification Required: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry/Chemistry minimum 600/0 marks).
Emoluments:(with For JRF: Rs. 25,000 /- p.m. + MA in NET or GATE is essential) (or) For PA: Rs. 16,000 /- p.m. 4 MA (no need of GATE/NET) (Note: Ph.D. registration is possible only after qualifying GATEJNET)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Bharathidasan University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications along with curriculum-vitae and copies of mark statements, degree certificates and other academic credentials should reach the following address on or before 31-08-2017: Dr. K. Srinivasan Assistant Professor School of Chemistry Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli-620 024 .
Address For The Job: Dr. K. Srinivasan Assistant Professor School of Chemistry Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli-620 024
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW