On 26/07/2017, BEL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech for the position of Deputy Manager, Manager, Senior Engineer.
Bharat Electronics BEL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bharat Electronics BEL before 19/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
No of Post: 01
No of Post: 01
No of Post: 06
Rs.20600 -46500 /-
Age: The upper age limit indicated above is for candidates belonging to General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
EXPERIENCE: For Deputy Manager: The Candidate should have on-site experience in core civil infrastructure project planning, project execution, management and should have independently handled large, multidisciplinary, multilocation industrial buildings and special infrastructure projects, preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, firefighting systems, interiors etc. valued more than about Rs. Ten Crores.
For Senior Engineer: Should have commendable knowledge in AUTO CAD, DIALUX and other similar electrical design softwares
- Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
How To Apply?
- Go to our website www.bel-india.com, click on Careers – Recruitments wherein a link has been provided to submit the application online OR login by typing the URL http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default_PMT.aspx and click on the post to be applied. The candidates have to fill in all the details required in separate tabs such as : – PERSONAL INFORMATION : Enter the candidate’s name, father’s name date of birth and other details ADDRESS INFO : Enter permanent and correspondence address, email id mobile no. have to be entered. In case the correspondence address is same as permanent address; tick on the “same as permanent address”
- QUALIFICATION : Enter the details of qualification required for the job/post has to be entered and click on “add to list”
- ADDN. QUALIFICATION : Enter the details of the additional qualification acquired if any and click on “add to list”
- WORK EXPERIENCE : Enter the work experience details and click on “add to list”. If the experience gained is in more than one company enter the experience details again in the fields provided and click on “add to list”
- RELATIVES IN BEL : Enter the details of relatives employed in BEL.
- OTHER INFO : Enter the details if he/she has appeared for previous selection for appointment in BEL
- APPLN FEE DETAILS: Enter the application fee details such as SBCollect Reference no, date and amount
- ATTACHMENTS : Tick on the required and relevant enclosures that are attached along with the application Upon filling up all the details, verify the data entered and click on Submit. Also click on Save which saves the filled in application in pdf format and Print option is provided to take the print of the application. The printed application along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents/enclosures to be forwarded to DGM HR (ES&C-D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013, so as to reach by 19th Aug 2017.
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of the Annual Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Life Insurance, Medical reimbursement, Provident Fund, Gratuity & Pension (for permanent posts), as per the Company’s rules, will be part of the remuneration package.
- General/OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided below the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee of Rs. 500/- plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official
- Gen/ OBC candidates have to enter the “SBCollect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Online Application Form before proceeding to fill the other details in the Application form. Payment receipt should be attached to the Hard Copy of the Application form along with other enclosures. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Address For The Job: Bharat Electronics, Across India
Last Date to Apply: 19/8/2017